Personal data processing
- Cordialement sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Gdynia (Poland) in ul. Lipowa 37C lok. 5 entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division under the number KRS (National Court Register) 0000794598, with the NIP (Tax Identification Number) 5862346785, REGON (National Business Registry Number) 383874251 [hereinafter referred to as Cordialement] is the personal data collector.
- Protection of the personal information concerning the Website’s Users is Cordialement’s priority. Therefore, it makes every effort for the Websites’ users to be able to feel comfortable and safe when using the Websites.
- For a proper completion of the services available within the Websites, Cordialement processes personal data of the Users, including: name, surname, , address, date of birth, the User’s likeness, bank account number, email address and telephone number.
- During the User’s use of the Websites, Cordialement also gathers information concerning the User’s device to provide proper functioning of the services: the computer’s IP address, information contained in the cookies or other similar technologies, session data, internet browser data, device data, data about the activity on the website, including that on particular subsites, geolocation data if the user has allowed access to geolocation. Geolocation information is used so that more adjusted offer of products and services can be provided.
- Cordialement processes the personal data of the Website’s Users in order to make it possible for the Users to use all the functionalities which are available on the Websites. The User providing his or her personal data and agreement to it being processed by the Cordialement is voluntary, however not providing one’s personal data or lack of consent for it to be processed will make it impossible to use some of the Websites’ functions, for example creating an Account on the Website or being able to comment on the content available on the Websites.
Rights concerning the processing of the Website Users’ personal data
- Due to the fact that the Cordialement processes personal data, each of the Website’s Users is entitled to:
– access to his or her personal data,
– request for his or her personal data to be corrected,
– request for the processing of his or her personal data to be limited,
– request for his or her personal data to be deleted, if Cordialement is not obliged by legislation to store it,
– transfer of his or her data, i.e. the possibility to get his or her data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format as well as the right to send the data to another controller. If it is technically possible, the User has the right to make a request for his or her personal data to be transferred directly to another administrator by Cordialement.
- The user has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office as a personal data protection supervisory body if he or she believes his or her personal data is processed by Cordialement in a way which violates the personal data protection legislation.
- To get information on his or her personal data, the Website’s User may contact Cordialement via email sent to the address [email protected] or in writing, to the address of Cordialement’s registered office (Cordialement Sp. z o.o., ul. Lipowa 37C lok. 5, 81-572 Gdynia, Poland) In a situation when the Website’s User wants to withdraw his or her agreement to his or her data being processed he or she should also inform Cordialement about this fact via email or in writing, to the addresses set out in the previous sentence.
- Cordialement uses web cookies. Web cookies are IT data, especially text files which are stored in the User’s terminal equipment and their functions are connected with the use of the Website. Usually cookies contain the name of the Website from which they come, the time for which they have been stored on the terminal equipment as well as a unique number.
- Cookies are used for creating statistics which help understand how Users use the Websites. Thanks to this, Cordialement will be able to improve the Websites.
- Two basic kinds of cookies are used on the Websites: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until he or she leaves a website or switches off the software (internet browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for a time specified in the cookies’ parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The User agrees to Web Cookies being stored on his or her computer for purposes specified in the previous sections.
- The User may at any time block the cookies from being stored on the User’s device. In order to do this, the settings of the browser the User uses need to be adjusted. As a rule, the function which blocks the possibility of cookies being stored on a device can be found in settings, options or preferences of the internet browser one uses. If in doubt or to get detailed information use the “help” option of the internet browser.
- Apart from that, Cordialement uses Google Analitycs, gemiusTraffic and Megapanel PBI/Gemius for statistical and analytical purposes. Thanks to these tools, Cordialement can obtain information concerning the statistics of the audience, information about the Website movement, basic demographic information etc. Apart from that Google Analytics also makes it possible to make collective reports on interests. This data is of a statistical character and can in no way be linked to particular users or IP addresses. This data is used by Cordialement for analysing the Users’ behaviour in order to optimize and improve the Websites we run.